Get solutions to your flat roofing problems.
Much like the cool roofing systems we install, we are flexible, strong and reliable. We want you to have the best possible protection for your roof. Whether you would like a free estimate for your roofing project or your maintenance staff needs assistance, we have you covered.
Budgeting for roof maintenance on a yearly schedule, as well as setting aside funds yearly for future flat roof replacement, recovery or retrofit is a good decision to make. With a proper flat roof maintenance plan in place, the amount you must save every year will be greatly reduced as proper maintenance increases a roofing system’s life expectancy and mitigates overall damage that may need to be corrected.
An out of sight, out of mind attitude toward your flat roofing systems is dangerous. It’s also poor asset management. Too many owners and managers have had to replace their flat roofs prematurely due to the lack of roof maintenance. When water starts entering the building, hard assets, corporate profits and maintenance personnel start taking a beating.
Get the most out of your flat roof by following this advice:
- Use life-cycle costing to assure maximum roof life
- Adapt a pro-active roof maintenance protocol
- Ensure semi-annual roof inspections and repairs (if needed) are performed
- Budget a minimum amount, per year for preventative maintenance (beginning in first year)
- Budget a minimum amount, per year for more extensive remedial restoration
- Track all collateral building damage and incidental costs associated with leaking roofs
- Show management how past collateral damage costs exceed the cost of implementing a roof maintenance and management program