TPO Roofing Systems Toronto
The Cost-effective Cool Roofing System for Long-term Wear & Energy Savings
TPO Roofing Systems are based on advanced technology that combines the durability and weatherproof properties of ethylene-propylene (EP) rubber with the heat-weldable capability of polypropylene. They will not host mildew, bacteria or algae, so that reflectivity remains high, helping reduce air conditioning loads and the urban heat island effect. TPO roofing membranes are formulated for long-term weather resistance without the use of either polymeric or liquid plasticizers, offering a superior environmental roofing solution.
TPO membranes come in wide sheets, making installation faster and easier on new roofing and re-roofing applications, The result is fewer seams and less material. Warranties are available for up to 20 years.
Benefits of Single Ply TPO Roofing Systems
- White reflective cool roof surface helps reduce cooling energy costs
- Heat welded seams are stronger than the membrane itself
- Easy to weld with wider hot air welding window
- High tack, self-adhering grade available
- Made without liquid or polymeric plasticizers
- Chlorine-free, no halogenated flame retardants
- Excellent chemical resistance to acids, bases, and restaurant exhaust emissions
- Exceptional resistance to solar UV, ozone, and oxidation
- Low water vapor permeance and water absorption
- Hot melt extrusion processed for complete scrim encapsulation
- Warp knitted fabric (not woven) for smooth surface and greater thickness-over-scrim
- Polyester reinforcing fabric resists degradation by bacteria, mildew and fungi
- Environmentally sustainable, recyclable at end of life cycle
We provide professional TPO roof consultation to the Greater Toronto Area. If you are in the market for a new flat roof and are considering a TPO Roofing System, contact us today to request a free estimate.