- No disruption to occupants. There is no need to close the building during the installation process.
The non-toxic formulation means no disruption to occupants and no interruption of business.
- Lightweight Solution. Unlike traditional flat roof replacement methods, a cool roof system provides a light weight solution to roofing needs. It is ounces, not pounds, per square foot.
Extend the Life of Your Flat Roof
- Longer building lifecycle. A cool roof system is installed over an existing flat roofsystem to extend the service life of a facility.
- Great Weatherability. A cool roof system is resistant to blistering, chalking, checking, cracking, and flacking; protecting the roof from further weathering and degradation.
- Environmentally Responsible. The formulations of cool roof systems do not require hot kettles or open flames during installation. It’s a safer process, and the environmental benefits are significant.
- Lower Roof Temperature. Highly reflective white coatings reflect 85% of the sun’s radiant heat, dramatically lowering the temperature of the underlying roof and preventing further degradation.
- Proven Performance. Cool roof systems are fully adhered and seamless, protecting the investment and providing maximum durability.
Energy Utility Savings
- Significant Energy Savings. According to EnergyStar.gov, having a white, reflective roof reduces the roof’s surface temperature by up to 100 degrees Fahrenheit (black to white) significantly decreasing the amount of heat transferred into the building and reducing peak cooling demands. Higher albedo (reflectivity) equals lower energy consumption and lower cooling costs.
- Cost-Saving Installation. Cool roof systems are typically easier to install and maintain than a conventional tear-off roof and also eliminate unnecessary construction waste. This means such projects generally cost a fraction of the price of a new flat roof installation.
- Tax Benefits. Because roof maintenance jobs are often deductible in the first year while most total roof replacements are not, some building owners realize a tax benefit when using a cool roof system.